1. Analytics become essential.
2. Legal tech goes global.
3. Legal research gets smarter and more comprehensive.
4. Investment hits $1 billion.
5. Acquisitions accumulate.
6. Practice management market corrects.
7. Ethics reform sticks its nose under the tent.
8. The end of Avvo.
9. The cloud no longer looms ominous.
10. Law gets liberated.
11. Tech competence gets real.
12. AI gets an MBA.
13. Startups continue to proliferate.
14. Legal podcasts multiply.
15. Legal tech gets platformized.
16. Blockchain builds buzz.
17. C-suites see shake-ups.
18. ALSPs no longer ‘alternative.’
19. A2J gets a lifeline.
20. Legal news becomes the news.
Lawyer, TechSavvy, persistent, strategist, and restless in the constant pursuit of innovation and development applied at law, under more productive, fair and coherent means of access to justice. Founder of Piesciorovsky & Asoc. Law Firm.